Graduation Details (as of 6/9/21):
- Each graduate is permitted up to four guests. (There is no need to preregister who is attending, but each graduate's group is encouraged to check-in together at the gate.)
- If any member of your family requires accessibility accommodations OR your graduate/family isn't attending, please contact Mr. Sniff (email@example.com).
- Practice: Thursday, June 10
- Students arrive by 9:35 AM and meet on the football field. They will need to bring the padlock assigned to their school locker (unless their locker had a built-in lock), OR the $10 replacement fee (cash only.)
- ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY; students who do not attend practice will not be permitted to attend Friday's ceremony.
- Ceremony: Friday, June 11
- Students arrive by 5:30 PM and park in front of Horizon Elementary. Line up alphabetically in the grass area in the middle of campus.
- Guests may arrive beginning at 5:30 PM, and check in at Feuerstein Field with their graduate group, at one of the gates shown below based on the graduate's last name. Each graduate's family is permitted a group of 4 seats in the "Reserved" area below, but the seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
- The General Seating shown is available for families who may wish to have more than 4 guests, on a first-come, first served basis.
- Please note: No seating will be set up in this General Seating section, so guests will need to bring their own, or stand behind those guests who are seated. Guests sitting in this area will need to enter through the mid-gate (not with A-K or L-Z family groups.)
The Jostens storefront for all things Class of 2021, including cap, gown, announcements, and apparel packages.
Looking for just the basics? Click here to go to the ordering page for just the cap, gown, and standard tassel.