What do I do when my child will be absent?

Posted by:

Parents should call the attendance secretary before 7:30 a.m. if your child will be absent or tardy to school at 695-5017. Messages may be left on voicemail if you need to call prior to the time the office is open. Please state the reason for the absence. You must call within 24 hours to excuse your child. If phone contact with the high school office is not made, absences are recorded as unexcused.