Musical Production is a semester course that will introduce different elements of drama. Students will study the history of theater, stage direction, acting methodology, directing skills, costuming, scene design, makeup and producing a performance. Students will be expected to act in and work on the production of musicals. Additionally, students may be given the opportunity to go out into the community and experience plays and different performance stages. *Please refer to the Parent Letter which fully explains the musical production component of this class.
LINK to Course Web Page
1st Semester Drama Rehearsals – Elf the Musical, Jr.
- Friday, September 30 3 – 6 p.m. (4th Hour)
- Saturday, October 1 9 – noon (5th Hour)
- Friday, November 4 3 – 6 p.m. (5th Hour) Costume Check
- Saturday, November 5 9 – noon (4th Hour) Costume Check
- Saturday, December 3 8 – noon (4th Hour); 12:30 – 4:30 p.m. (5th Hour)
- Monday, December 5 7:30 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. (4th Hour)
- Tuesday, December 6 7:30 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. (5th Hour)
- Wednesday, December 7 6:00 p.m. / 5:00 p.m. call time (4th Hour)
- Thursday, December 8 6:00 p.m. / 5:00 p.m. (5th Hour)
- Friday, December 9 6:00 p.m. / 5:00 p.m. (4th Hour)
- Saturday, December 10 6:00 p.m. / 5:00 p.m. (5th Hour)
- Wednesday, December 7 9:00 a.m. (4th Hour)
- Wednesday, December 7 1:00 p.m. (5th Hour)