New Family Enrollment Information
This is the folder that new families to Asa Clark Middle School should open and review. The following enrollment forms need to be printed off and completed (these forms can be located to the right under the tab titled "Enrollment Paperwork"):
1. 2020-21 Enrollment Form
2. 2020-21 Home Language Survey
3. 2020-21 Residency Certification Form
4. 2020-21 Course Selection Form (select either 6th, 7th or 8th grade form)
1. Prior to bringing completed enrollment paperwork to the Asa Clark office for processing, please review the 2020-21 Course Description Guide to become more familiar with courses that are available to your child.
2. Please provide proof of residency when submitting paperwork (i.e., electric/water/cable bill, or lease/rental agreement).
3. When dropping off enrollment paperwork at the Asa Clark Middle School Office, please bring your child(s) original Birth Certificate.
PLEASE MAIL OR BRING FORMS TO:
Asa Clark Middle School
Attention: Ms. Jess Duss, Principal Secretary
472 Lake Street
Pewaukee, WI 53072
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Ms. Jess Duss, Principal Secretary of Asa Clark Middle School