Pewaukee High School Communicates with parents through the following avenues:
- School Messenger includes many reminders and various communications, it is relied upon more at the high school level. The notification system for emergencies, snow days, phone calls, or any pertinent information is through School Messenger. Keep emails and phone numbers up-to-date in Skyward to receive important information through this system.
- Pewaukee High School produces a newsletter every six weeks. Newsletters are posted online (in an edited version) and emailed out to parents (full version).
- The most important messages that are emailed also are posted on the main PHS page as an announcement. Each morning, Daily Announcements are posted on the website.
- The school website contains important information for all students and their families, please check announcements, calendars, the parent page, etc. here: http://phs.pewaukeeschools.schoolfusion.us
- Teachers communicate through their classroom pages on the website. Be sure to contact your student’s teacher(s) if you are not able to locate their classroom page.
- The Pewaukee School District APP includes the school calendar, resources, Facebook, Twitter, Skyward, and other information. Utilize the APP to quickly locate information on your iPhone or Android device.
- Pewaukee High School has a Twitter page: @PewaukeeHS