Return to Headlines


Student Work Permits



Child labor permits (also known as “work permits”) are required for the lawful employment of minors 15 years of age and younger.

Minors requiring a work permit may obtain one in the PHS office during office hours.  The minor must be present and provide all required documentation.

Click here to find an alternative location to obtain a work permit.